Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Another day, another dollar.

Day three, still going strong!

I only did one hour at the gym today because I was supposed to get my car serviced (..which I didn't) so I was a little slackish. I was going to go back to the gym this afternoon to make up my two hours but.. yeah, y'know.. I didn't. I have no real reason other than that ha! The way I see it, one hour is still one whole hour and my thighs still hate me so I thought maybe having the afternoon off would help with that.

I also had a naughty today. Typical that the one day I slack off the tiniest bit is the day I have a treat! It was a milky-way which considering my chocolate issues, was extremely disciplined of me! I did eye the blocks of chocolate (yes, blocks not bars) which were on sale as well but I started to think back to the list I made yesterday and decided to move on. I feel pretty good about my control actually.

I'm watching the Biggest Loser at the moment and it's insane the amount of weight they have lost so quickly. I can't help but feel a little jealous sometimes to think they've lost the same amount I have in 7 months in mere weeks (about 8 weeks now I think). I realise it's unhealthy and all but I can't help it. I did actually consider going to a weight loss retreat in the blue mountains in NSW for a couple of weeks so I could lose some extra kilo's fast but they're so expensive! It costs around $2000 per week. Who the crap could afford that? Not me for sure. That's one of the reasons I decided to up my time at the gym. I figured I'm already paying (well, paid) for a gym membership I might as well use it up. Really I could stay there all damn day if I wanted and it wouldn't cost any more. Makes sense to me. If only I could get my muscles to agree!

In other unrelated news, there was a mouse in my place today. Ew. The cat chased it away but I did have a few moments of feeling like jumping up onto furniture when I would see it run past! And I'm not even scared of mice! I just didn't want it running over my feet! Eee

Oh! By the way, I didn't weigh myself today either. Normally I'm a every day kinda person but I actually just completely forgot! Hopefully I can keep forgetting for another four or so days.

That's it for today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey an hour at the gym is great!! I couldn't do it!

    Ugh I hate mice! We live in the country so we are prone to them here. But we have a cat now so hopefully they know to stay away!!!!

    Now I want a milky way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have a cat she's just not very.. good at stuff lol. She didn't really get those instincts to catch/eat mice. She did enjoy chasing it around though!

    ReplyDelete